Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NERVOUS


hmm..how to write this blog? let me think first. oh ya !! ti tat ti tat..... the time passed so fast , my heart jump so nervous.... breathe! waiting result kinda kang jiong la !! did i pass or failed? mummy ! i dun wan failed la !! when i calling my mom , i told to her : mummy my result come out by tomorrow i scaring resit two subject. my mom said : haiyo nvm la resit resit resit lo! watzzzzzz my mom said like that ! omg she so pro ! my mom like superman la ! 1 word: "geng"

this morning my housemate called me wake up coz can check the result odi !! holly nervous ........
when i typing the password my hand shake like a uncle ! when i saw my result , 1 reaction is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wat i pass all ! omg ! i cant believe it !! really??? so relax my result aLL pass ...

go 22 school sad thing is classmate some no pass ! all put a lot of hard in this war finally juz get a failed result .i can feel their feeling. hehehe yoyoyo happy sikit la !! keke

No comments:

Post a Comment